Welcome to our website for the Glenlochy Nevis Bridge Apartments.
Hello. My name is Neil Andrew Lewis and I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at our new website. Within you will find brand new photographs and descriptions of our three, recently upgraded and re-decorated self-catering holiday apartments as well as much else besides. Please take a look around and if you have any questions, I would be very happy to answer them either by email or by telephone.
We are based around 10 to 15 minutes walk from the town centre of Fort William and the railway station. Fort William has three supermarkets for your shopping needs and a number of really excellent places to eat as well as several excellent pubs should you be in need of a fortifying drink after a good days exploring. As well as Ben Nevis (the summit of which can be reached on foot direct from the apartments) there is so much glorious countryside to explore locally. For exploring further afield, Glencoe is a short car journey as is the historic fishing village of Mallaig plus Loch Ness and the Isle of Skye easily reachable for a day trip out. In fact as we are in the heart of the Highlands;there are views and scenery to take your breath away around every corner.
So, whether you are travelling alone, with family or friends, whether you are looking to enjoy some glorious hiking or just kick back and enjoy a restful time:whatever your reason for visiting, you could hardly do better than make the Glenlochy Nevis Bridge Apartments your base during your stay. Consider it home from home. So much better than booking a group of hotel rooms!
COVID-19, YOUR HEALTH &WELAFRE
Following the terrible events of recent months, it was of course necessary to close the business for some time. However, thankfully the worst of the crisis would appear to be coming to an end and therefore the Scottish Government has given the tourism industry a provisional date for re-opening. This date is FRIDAY JULY 3RD.
Whilst this date is provisional at the moment, we can expect confirmation one way or the other in early July. Therefore, now would be a good time to consider planning dates for visiting, especially if you were forced to cancel previous holiday plans.
Scotland as a whole, Fort William in particular and me specifically;would be delighted to have you come and stay and you would be assured of the warmest of welcomes!
Nonetheless, whilst there is even the hint of a risk, I have decided to impliment additional measures to keep you as a much valued guest, as safe, comfortable and confident as possible. These include:
- All apartments have anti-bacterial handwash and multiple handwipes for your use.
- Bottles of sanitising hand-gel are available on the stairs, by the front door and in each apartment.
- All apartments are deep-cleaned by my wonderful housekeeper before you arrive, including all surfaces in the common areas, such as banister rails and door handles.
- Specialist disinfectant has been purchased which promises an additional level of cleanliness over standard product.
- All linens are laundered by a local industrial laundry who use the most effective solutions and materials to ensure that maximum possible cleanliness of all bedding and towels, at a minimum termperature of 60 degrees, as suggested by industry bodies.
- The baskets of toilitries that were in each bathroom, containing such items as spare toothbrushes and razors etc, have been temporarily removed. Do call on your day of travel to ask for any of my standard items to be left for you, if needed however.
- If you have any specific concerns or requests prior to making a booking, I am always available and will do whatever I possibly can to ensure that you and your fellow visitors are content, safe and confident in coming to stay.
These past few months have been such a terrible time for so many with so much loss, sadness and difficulty. We can simply look forward to better days ahead and hold our loved ones close in the meantime. Welcoming guests from all corners the earth once again will be such a pleasure and I very much look forward to serving as your host and welcoming everyone to our beautiful corner of Scotland.
We really hope to welcome you here soon.