Our rates are based on a ‘per apartment, per night’basis which makes for a very economical stay, especially if you are visiting as a group. They are as follows:
- SUMMER SEASON. June 1st to September 30th. £170 per night.
- AUTUMN SEASON. October 1st to October 31st. £145 per night.
- LATE AUTUMN SEASON. November 1st to December 22nd. £130 per night.
- WINTER SEASON. January 3rd to February 28th. £125 per night.
- SPRING SEASON. March 1st to April 30th. £145 per night.
- EARLY SUMMER SEASON. May 1st to May 31st. £160 per night.
- CHRISTMAS &HOGMANAY. December 23rd to January 2nd. £475 for a 4 night stay or £575 for a 5 night stay, including two bottles of something bubbly with which to celebrate the season and a delicious Christmas pud. Silver sixpence optional!
If you find yourself in need of somewhere comfortable and homely to stay on a longer term basis perhaps as you are working the winter season locally as a ski instructor or guide, I would be happy to offer a discounted rate for a week or more, up to the start of the Spring season. Just give me a call to discuss what you need and I am sure we can work out an arrangement that suits you well. I am available 24/7 on 07903 439257 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon.